- We have a 100% Customer Satisfaction Policy. Any item can be returned within two weeks of receipt of shipment for a refund on the cost of goods (less shipping charges and applicable restock fee), provided product is unopened and intact. Similarly, all returns must be received by us within 15 business days to qualify for a refund. Please note that items that are indicated as samples, final sale or liquidation cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged.
- All subjective returns (where there has been no mistake from our end) will be assessed a 20% restocking fee, or a minimum of $10, whichever is greater.
- Returns authorized beyond the two week period will be assessed a 30% restocking fee, or a minimum of $10 whichever is greater.
- If an error has been made by us on a written order, we will gladly pay for re-shipment. All errors arising from miscommunication on verbal orders will be the sole responsibility of the customer and they will be accountable for return freight. Please submit orders in writing whenever possible.
- All product returns require an authorization number. This R.A number must be clearly marked on the outside of the box. Boxes without this number may be refused at the cost of the shipper.
- All returns are to be sent to our Canadian Warehouse for assessment. The statement ‘Goods Returning to Manufacturer’ must be stated on all packages. All returns must be shipped by ground Postal Service to avoid any customs and brokerage charges. If returned by any other shipping method, customers will be responsible for those charges.
- All subjective returns must be returned in saleable condition. Partially used products will not be credited. If we do not receive the merchandise or if it is damaged, we will not issue a refund or credit.
- Products that are returned due to quality issues will be refunded or credited ONLY after a quality control inspection is carried out on the returned item(s) as per our specifications. Any item that has been used, mixed, diluted or altered in any manner whatsoever will not be accepted for return, refund or credit. Similarly the cost of the return freight will only be refunded if the quality of the returned item(s) was deemed defective by our QA Department.
- Refunds or credits can take up to 1 month to process, depending upon the volume of returns. From the date you receive our credit memo by email, refunds may take 8-10 business days for your financial institution to process before appearing on your statement.
- You may place your order on-line, by fax at xxx-xxx-xxxx, or by phone at xxx-xxx-xxxx.
- All orders must be checked within 24 hours of receipt so that any discrepancies may be addressed.
- Due to the volatile nature of the essential oils market, price commitment is made on the placement of order only. We shall do our best to keep our website updated on a daily basis.
- Once an order has been confirmed we will not accept any additions or deletions. Should you wish to have any item removed after the order has been packed, a restocking fee will be applied to cover the cost of removing the item(s) and repacking the order. The fee will be $10.00 or 20% of the cost of the items removed, whichever is the greater amount. Any additions will be treated as a new order with all applicable guidelines. Please ensure that all orders are accurate prior to finalizing.
- At all times, prices are effective on the date of your order only. Discounts or coupons that were not valid on the date of your order, cannot be applied.
Loyalty Discounts & Coupons
- All pre tax orders over $500 will receive an additional 2% discount. Coupled with the 3% on-line discount.
- Only one coupon will be accepted per order.
- Coupons and Special Promotions can only be applied to orders made on dates during which the coupon is in effect.
- All payments will be taken before an order is packed and shipped.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, email money transfer and Pay Pal.
- Customers placing an order and paying with US Currency with Canadian shipping address is subject to applicable Canadian Taxes. (Taxes differ by Province).
- Our default shipping agent is Canada Post.
- In all cases we pass on our heavily discounted rates to you, our customer. We do not operate our Shipping Department as a profit Center. Please note that your shipping cost is calculated on-line using an integrated Canada Post shipping module, using the annual negotiated discounted rates. Our Canada Post online quotes are estimates based on weight and volume calculations. We reserve the right to change the shipping charges. If this occurs you will be contacted for approval before your order is processed.
- All orders are shipped from our Canadian Warehouse.
- Awesome Vitality Lifestyle Center takes no responsibility for any loss, damages, or delay that may occur. Similarly, we must be notified should additional insurance be required. Without notification we ship products without insurance.
- We currently do not require orders to be signed when delivered.
However should customers want the signature required option, a fee of $10.00 will be charged by Canada Post.
- Additional Charges:
If you call Canada Post to re-direct your parcel to another address OR if your address is input incorrectly or missing information and requires a Canada Post update – there will be a Canada Post charge between $10-$15 which will be billed to the customer.
- Alternative shipping method are available on request, however we take no responsibility for shipping that is arranged by our customers. This includes the following:
- Customers using their own shipping account
- Customers using their own courier
- Customers arranging for a third party to facilitate shipping.
Should a customer decide to handle their own shipping arrangements, we require that a WAIVER be signed. This ensures that we aren’t held accountable for any shipping issue outside of our control; similarly, in the event that we receive a shipping related invoice under these conditions, it will authorize us to process the customer’s credit card.
Please note that in all instances where payment is required, a copy of the invoice will be forwarded with receipt for payment.
Awesome Vitality Lifestyle Center takes no responsibility for any loss, damages, or delay that may occur. Similarly, we must be notified should additional insurance be required. Without notification we ship products without insurance.
- Essential Oils are classified as Hazardous Goods when shipped by air. Because of this only ground shipments are available for essential oils. Express shipments (Air) are not available
- Back orders, though rare, are not automatically shipped. Regular ordering policies will apply on arrival of stock.
Customers who are picking up orders from our Moncton location in New Brunswick, Canada must pay New Brunswick’s 15% HST even if they are not from New Brunswick. The taxes will be charged when the orders is processed.
Because our orders are processed so quickly, orders cancelled after they have been filled will be charged a 20% restocking fee. The actual amount of time will vary depending upon the season, but in most cases the order will have undergone processing in less than three hours.
Legal Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- The information contained in this Web site is, to the best of our knowledge, true and complete. All suggestions, advice, or tips found herein do not include guarantees on the part of AwesomeVitality.com, and affiliated companies, nor do we accept any liability connected with the use of the information contained in this site. By using this site, you accept ALL terms of the following User Agreement and understand that your use is at your own risk. This user agreement and any disputes arising out of or related to the site shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the Province of New Brunswick as well as federal law.
- Customers should purchase products from Awesome Vitality Lifestyle Center with the clear understanding that all products must be used at the customers own discretion and only after referencing Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and all other relevant technical information specific to the product. Awesome Vitality Lifestyle Center shall not be held responsible for any damages to property or for any adverse physical effects (including injury or bodily harm) caused by insufficient knowledge or the improper use of a product.
- The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including intellectual property rights of third parties.
- As with all skincare products, Awesome Vitality Lifestyle Center requires customers conduct patch tests for sensitivity and allergies prior to full application. Awesome Vitality Lifestyle Center under any circumstances cannot be held liable for any damages resulting from failure to do so. The customer is solely responsible for determining the suitability of using the product that they purchase.
- The information on the Awesome Vitality Lifestyle Center website is obtained from current and reliable sources but makes no representation as to its comprehensiveness or accuracy. Nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by Awesome Vitality Lifestyle Center as to the fitness for any use. As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of this product is outside the control of Awesome Vitality Lifestyle Center, no representation or warranty, expressed or implied is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s) (including damage or injury), or the results obtained.
- The liability of Awesome Vitality Lifestyle Center is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential loss. Awesome Vitality Lifestyle Center shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Please note, the National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy do not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of an Aromatherapist, Naturopathic or Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. In addition, Essential Oils must be properly diluted before use in order to avoid any damages to property or adverse physical effects (including injury or bodily harm).
- This web site is provided to you free of charge, “AS IS,” by Awesome Vitality Lifestyle Center. By using the information and services available through this web site, you agree to the terms and conditions contained herein.
- AwesomeVItality.com (and affiliated companies) reserves the right to update product prices at any time, for any reason. While we strive to maintain accurate and timely price information, we are not ultimately responsible for errors, omissions, or otherwise inaccurate prices on the website. The final amount of money due per order is always determined at checkout time, not during shopping cart selection.
- For example, customers may put products into the shopping cart during a sale, but may choose to postpone their final checkout until later. The customer is always responsible for the most recent product price, even if their selected products are no longer on sale at checkout time. The customer, likewise, assumes responsibility for any missed discounts, for any reason, due to price changes that may occur between product selection and final checkout, whatever that duration may be.
- The information and services available to you on this web site may contain errors and the site is subject to periods of interruption. While AwesomeVitality.com (and affiliated companies) does its best to maintain the information and services it offers on the web site, it cannot be held responsible for any errors, defects, lost profits, or other consequential damages arising from the use of this web site.
- AwesomeVitality.com(and affiliated companies) provides the information and services available on this web site “AS IS,” with no warranties whatsoever. All express warranties and all implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights are hereby disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law. In no event shall AwesomeVitality.com (and affiliated companies) be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special and exemplary damages, or any damages whatsoever, arising from the use or performance of this web site or from any information, services or products obtained through this web site, even if AwesomeVitality.com (and affiliated companies) has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- If you are dissatisfied with this web site, or any portion thereof, your exclusive remedy shall be to cease using the web site.
USE OF SITE
- Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Awesome Vitality Lifestyle Center or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
- In the event that a Awesome Vitality Lifestyle Center product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Awesome Vitality Lifestyle Center reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Awesome Vitality Lifestyle Center shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
- Awesome Vitality Lifestyle Center may not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and are not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, Awesome Vitality Lifestyle Center is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, Awesome Vitality Lifestyle Center reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Awesome Vitality Lifestyle Center. in its sole discretion.
- The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the Canadian and other copyright laws, and is the property of Awesome Vitality Lifestyle Center. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Awesome Vitality Lifestyle Center. Copyright 2017, Awesome Vitality Lifestyle Center ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Awesome Vitality Lifestyle Center or purchasing Awesome Vitality Lifestyle Center products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with Awesome Vitality Lifestyle Center or to purchase Awesome Vitality Lifestyle Center products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by Awesome Vitality Lifestyle Center You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
- All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Awesome Vitality Lifestyle Center used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Awesome Vitality Lifestyle Center
- This site and the materials and products on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Awesome Vitality Lifestyle Center disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Awesome Vitality Lifestyle Center does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Awesome Vitality Lifestyle Center does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states or provinces do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Awesome Vitality Lifestyle Center, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
- In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Awesome Vitality Lifestyle Center may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Awesome Vitality Lifestyle Center, Awesome Vitality Lifestyle Center has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Awesome Vitality Lifestyle Center. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, Awesome Vitality Lifestyle Center seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
- These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by Awesome Vitality Lifestyle Center without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
- Awesome Vitality Lifestyle Center may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided Awesome Vitality Lifestyle Center.
- Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the province of New Brunswick, Canada, without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of Awesome Vitality Lifestyle Center products) shall be in the provincial or federal courts located in New Brunswick, Canada. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of Awesome Vitality Lifestyle Center products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. Awesome Vitality Lifestyle Center’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. Awesome Vitality Lifestyle Center may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.